09 February 2012

Day # 10



















































Hello everyone!


We are in the double digits now! I get more excited as the days go by. Because as the number of days of separation increase, the days until reunion decrease. No matter how terrible the day is, I'm okay because I know it's one day closer to seeing Mr. Bear!


Today was almost a terrible day. Nothing horrible or terrible happened...but it was one of those days that was long and cold and all you want to do is go home and sleep. I decided to fight that urge and do my workout for the day. Today was a "beach workout". There was no video posted, but there were pictures showing you how to do the exercise. You can see the workout here to follow along under February 8th. Remember, I am a day behind because of the late posting the one day. 


Here are my scores for today's workout:

Exercises
1st Run-Through
2nd Run-Through
3rd Run-Through
Sandbag Lift & Drop
18
18
19
One-Leg Push-Up & Jump
9
9
10
10 High Knees
-
-
-
10 Mountain Climbers
-
-
-
Tuck Knees & Star Jump
23
23
27
There was also an Ab Bonus that I did after I did 3 run-throughs of the exercises above. For the ab exercise portion of the workout, you get your interval timer and set it for a 50/10 split for all three exercises. Here are my scores:

Star Abs: 25
Left Oblique Lifts: 13
Right Oblique Lifts: 16

Clearly, my obliques need work. Regardless, it was a good workout! Afterwards, I made a protein and glumatine smoothie to recharge. It may be the cold I am coming down with (boo!!), but I think that the hemp protein is actually starting to taste good now.

After my workout, I got a call from Ms. Moon asking if I wanted to come over and watch a movie, which was exactly what I needed! The Hangover is always funnier when watching it with a friend!

It was nice to see Ms. Moon's place. It was beautiful, and it was nice to see she had roommates to keep her company! Part of me was really jealous of that. I had considered getting a roommate while Mr. Bear was gone, but I realized I already have the perfect roommate: he is super athletic and likes to run or walk with me, he stays late with me and sleeps in, he's not a big talker, he's super protective, and he always knows to cuddle me when I'm upset.
Bisbee...my most awesome roommate
Stay healthy, my friends (<--get it?! Instead of the Dos Equis commercial where the most interesting man in the world says "Stay thirsty, my friends"?! ehh it wasn't that good of a joke I don't blame you for not getting it)!

Ms. Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment