05 February 2012

Day # 6

Hello all! Happy Sunday! Short post today.

So I am going to be starting the BODYROCK workouts tomorrow so I figured I would post my before pictures. Sorry if underwear offends any of you. I didn't want to wear shorts because that covers up one of the trouble spots (my behind), and I didn't want to wear a bikini because I think that's a little too revealing. So I opted for the safe sports-bra and conservative underwear combo.

Front
Before
Sunday,  February 2012
Back
Before
Sunday, 5 February 2012
Side
Before
Sunday, 5 February 2012
Back/Side
Before
Sunday, 5 February 2012
I am really excited to see results! I am excited to have something to focus on other than school. 

I want to also point out that this blog is meant to encourage healthy living, not to encourage self-hatred. I am very happy with the way I look. However, I want to eat healthier. I want to feel healthier. A lot of people get confused and think that just because you're a size 0 that you are in shape. This is very much not the case. I'm not out of shape, but I am definitely not to the level of fitness I want to be at. This blog isn't even about weight loss...muscle weighs more than fat so it's meaningless anyways.

Trust me, I am not trying to look like this (nor do I encourage anyone to try to attain this impossible figure):



I am happy with how I look...I just want to be fitter. So here's to healthy living! Here's to being fit! Here's to a living well! Be happy with who you are. Let's do this!

Ciao,

Ms. Bear


1 comment:

  1. i read a really neat article about true fitness a while ago but i'm kicking myself now because i can't find it again on the internet.

    basically this girl explains a bit about her path to fitness. she started off thinking skinny is fit and became obsessed with calorie counting and weighing herself (to the point where she recorded ounces). she was obviously weighed very little but felt frail. once she got over her fear of lifting weights she started to put back on some weight (eventually getting up to 150# or so) but the cool thing was that you could hardly tell! in her photos she looked better at 150# then she ever did at 115# and on top of was deadlifting something stupid, like 300#.

    you're so right, fitness is a different concept entirely than what most people imagine it is.

    ReplyDelete